Want to work for a company that is going places in the best industry ever? We are hiring!
Right Revenue is a Northern Ireland-based software company that provides Data Analysis, Demand Forecasting & Rate Recommendation Software Solution, designed specifically for the Hospitality Sector.
We are based in Saintfield and we are a small but expanding company and we love to employ people who want to grow with the job!
We don’t fuss about titles and the focus is very much on being part of the team. We want to employ people with great ideas and who aren’t afraid to share them.
Our goal as a business is to provide hotels with great technology to support them but also to support the industry through community, knowledge and mentoring and that’s where you come in…
We have big plans and we need someone to help us shine!
We want the most creative, ambitious and motivated Marketing Manager to join us in developing the great brand we already have in the UK and Ireland and help take us global.
You will need to be a team player with a voice. We are looking for someone with new ideas, with a great understanding of ‘all things digital’ and to help us grow our already fantastic digital footprint. We have thought leading webinars that need promoted. We have a website that needs to be the best in our sector. We have a blog that industry professionals love, but we need to shout louder about it. We have a WhatsApp group that supports some of the top professionals in the country but we need to do better. We attend some of the top events (speaking, as panellists and exhibitors) and we need someone to organise these. But most importantly, our Marketing Manager needs to drive great leads for our Sales Team and understand the sales funnel. Is this you?
About the job
Our goals are ambitious, our technology is exciting and our customers are amazing. If this sounds like the challenge you enjoy, we’ll reward you with:
- A great working environment where we promise you will be valued, supported and mentored
- A chance to develop a role that you put your stamp onto
- The opportunity to be responsible for our marketing strategy as the company grows
- A role where your voice is heard and respected
- Create great sales leads with amazing content
- Manage all aspects of our social media
- Work alongside the CEO to deliver excellent quality content to promote our vision, both on and offline.
- Be comfortable writing content to keep our website updated
- Support the CEO in organising webinars
- Help distribute our blog through all channels
- Execute and manage media campaigns to build followers, enhance visibility, and drive engagement within agreed budgets
- Conduct analysis to assess the performance of digital content
- Build relationships with third-party publishers to provide regular content contributions
- Perform “social listening” to identify influencers and outreach opportunities
- Optimise content for search engines
- Provide ongoing analysis and performance reporting
- Research potential events to attend and help organise existing events
- Attend events when required
- Support Revenue Manager with customer focus groups
- Maximise all marketing opportunities
Required Skills & Experience:
- Great understanding of all things digital with preferably a minimum of 3 years marketing experience, ideally in a SAAS environment; hospitality or hospitality tech background
- Branding experience
- Proven ability to run marketing campaigns, digital content and social media
- Ability to work within budgets
- Great copy-writing skills
- Experience with Photoshop, Canva, WordPress, CRM and Mailchimp
- Experience in organising events
- Well organised and a great communicator
- Ability to research business opportunities (events and marketing)
- Pro-active and able to work on your own but also very happy to be part of an energetic team
- Ability to build community through marketing
- Comfortable being customer facing if required
- Happy to attend events and represent the company in a very professional manner
- Prepared to support the Revenue Manager with customer account management when required
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment, with an ability to handle numerous projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Highly organised, motivated with great time management skills
If this sounds like you, send your CV to email@example.com – we are excited to hear from you! Closing date: Wednesday 30th September