Want to work for a company that is going places in the best industry ever? We are hiring!
Right Revenue is a Northern Ireland-based software company that provides Data Analysis, Demand Forecasting & Rate Recommendation Software Solution, designed specifically for the Hospitality Sector.
We are based in County Down, we are expanding and we love to employ people who want to grow with the job!
We don’t fuss about titles and the focus is very much on being part of the team. We want to employ people with great ideas and who aren’t afraid to share them.
Our goal as a business is to provide hotels with great technology to support them but also to support the industry through community, knowledge and mentoring and that’s where you come in…
We have big plans and we need someone to help us shine!
We want the most creative, ambitious and motivated Marketing Executive to join us in developing the great brand we already have in the UK and Ireland and help take us global.
If you want to ‘just do a job’ then we are not for you… We are looking for someone who is passionate and driven and who is excited about developing a role.
You will need to be a team player with a voice. We are looking for someone with new ideas, with a great understanding of ‘all things digital’ and to help us grow our already fantastic digital footprint. We have thought leading webinars that need promoting. We have a website that needs to be the best in our sector. We have a blog that industry professionals love, but we need to shout louder about it. We have a WhatsApp group that supports some of the top professionals in the country but we need to do better. We attend some of the top events (speaking, as panelists and exhibitors) and we need someone to organise these. Is this you?
About the job
Our goals are ambitious, our technology is exciting and our customers are amazing. If this sounds like the challenge you enjoy, we’ll reward you with:
- A great working environment where we promise you will be valued, supported and mentored
- A chance to develop a role that you put your stamp onto
- The opportunity to be responsible for our marketing strategy as the company grows
- A role where your voice is heard and respected
- Manage all aspects of our social media
- Work alongside the CEO to deliver excellent quality content to promote our vision, both on and offline.
- Be comfortable writing content to keep our website updated
- Support the CEO in organising webinars
- Help distribute our blog through all channels
- Research potential events to attend
- Help organise existing events
- Attend events when required
- Support Revenue Manager with customer focus groups
- Maximise all marketing opportunities
- Support Revenue Manager with reporting and account management when required
Required Skills & Experience:
- Great understanding of all things digital (preferably with a qualification in digital marketing)
- Proven ability to run and develop marketing campaigns
- Great copy-writing skills
- Experience organising events
- Well organised
- Great communicator
- Ability to research business opportunities (events and marketing)
- Pro-active and able to work on your own but also very happy to be part of an energetic team
- Ability to build community through marketing
- Comfortable being customer facing if required
- Happy to attend events and represent the company in a very professional manner
- Prepared to support the Revenue Manager with customer account management when required
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org – we are excited to hear from you!