Want to work for a company that is going places in the best industry ever? We are hiring!
Sales Manager – UK
Right Revenue is a Northern Ireland-based software company that provides Data Analysis, Demand Forecasting & Rate Recommendation Software Solution, designed specifically for the Hospitality Sector.
We are based in Northern Ireland, we are expanding and we love to employ people who want to grow with the job!
We don’t fuss about titles and the focus is very much on being part of the team. We want to employ people with great ideas and who aren’t afraid to share them.
Our goal as a business is to provide hotels with great technology to support their revenue decisions but also to support the industry through community, knowledge and mentoring and that’s where you come in…
We have big plans and we need someone to help us shine!
We want an energetic and motivated Sales Manager who ‘owns the numbers’, who understands the sales process; who understands targets and sales delivery and who has a proven track record. We have a fantastic existing portfolio of customers but we want you to help us grow.
If you want to ‘just do a job’ then we are not for you… We are looking for someone who is passionate and driven and who is excited about developing a role.
There will be plenty of opportunities to travel, so you need to be able to work on your own, away from the office but also to part of an energetic team.
We don’t mind where you are based as the right person is more important than your location.
For us as a business, company culture is everything, so you will need to be able to apply our company ethos throughout every part of the role but with your own ‘personal twist’. Is this you?
About the job
Our goals are ambitious, our technology is exciting and our customers are amazing. If this sounds like the challenge you enjoy, we’ll reward you with:
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A great working environment where we promise you will be valued, supported and mentored
- A chance to develop a role that you put your stamp onto
- The opportunity to be responsible for our sales strategy as the company grows
- A role where your voice is heard and respected
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic industry
- To own the sales process and be able to report on each stage of the pipeline
- Understand targets and the process to achieve company goals
- Work with the Marketing Team to ensure quality lead generation
- Create and nurture your own leads
- Attend events and customer focus groups
- Travel outside of the UK when required
- Create great sales material
- Understand our competitive market
- Recommend product enhancements based on customer feedback
- Help build partnerships
Required Skills & Experience:
- A proven sales track record
- Motivated and driven to meet and exceed targets
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry either in sales/revenue management or technology
- Great communication skills
- Well organised and be responsible for reporting and admin
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com – we are excited to hear from you!