New Year, exciting new career? Right Revenue is recruiting!
Right Revenue a young and vibrant company that provides software and consultative advice on pricing and forecasting for the hospitality industry and we need a Revenue Manager!
What does the job entail?
As a Revenue Manager, you will be responsible for growing revenue in our extensive portfolio of hotels. This will primarily involve managing each individual hotel account and working with not only the internal Right Revenue team but also the hotel team to identify how our client’s business can be improved.
This will include:
- understanding what rates hotels need to sell and at what times to ensure they remain profitable
- manage pricing through their own brand website
- working with hotels to ensure they have the correct packages and special offers online
- helping hotels understand online and offline marketing and social media
- carrying out checks on hotels revenue
- working with the Business Development Manager to ensure that targets are met
What are the criteria?
- Experience of either Sales, Marketing, Reservations, Revenue or Front Office is essential
- An understanding of the hospitality industry is preferred but not essential
- An understanding of revenue management is preferred but not essential
- Excellent people skills and communication skills as you will be the point of contact for Right Revenue either by email, phone or face to face meetings
- Full, clean driving licence and access to own transport
- Computer literacy essential
- Business acumen essential
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and an ability to work as part of a team
- Minimum of 5 GCSE to include Maths & Computer Studies or equivalent
- Business studies qualification preferred but not essential
- Hospitality or business qualification preferred
To apply, please forward a CV to email@example.com by 19 January 2017
We are excited to hear from you!